We guarantee everything we repair for 1 year from the date of delivery unless other wise notated here or in writing to the customer. This means we guarantee such things as stones from falling out or becoming loose and the parts that we made or repaired will not break in the areas in which we worked.
Watch repairs are guaranteed for 1 year on our work. We are unable to warranty watch work if the watch is unable to seal out water and dust, a common issue with watches.
If we size the customer's actual finger and the size is incorrect, we will resize the customer's ring at no charge within 30 days from the date of delivery. If we did not get to size the customer's finger and the ring was either a casting, special order, or a sale from us, we will resize the ring once at no charge, within 30 days from the delivery date from our store.
If we size a ring to the customer's requested size and that size is incorrect, we will charge again to resize the ring.
We can only guarantee our ring sizing from the customer's finger. We can not be given another ring to go by for size and be accurate.
The ring size on a ring will not change, but because a customer's finger can become larger or smaller because of diet, medication, the weather, or weight change, we can only guarantee ring sizing for 30 days.
Tightening and Checking Gemstones
Our fee to check and tighten stones will warranty against stone loss as long as the stones are set with the posted number of prongs.
We can not guarantee the loss of a stone when we do not re-tip or re-prong all of the prongs when we deem it necessary to repair all of the prongs or tips.
We do not guarantee that a diamond or gemstone, once taken out of our store will not chip, break, scratch, or fracture. We can not be responsible for the further fracture or damage to stones or diamonds that are received from the customer that are already damaged, chipped, broken, or have large inclusions or imperfections. We will inform the customer of these items before proceeding with the repair or installation work. Nor do we assume responsibility of the loss of a single diamond or expensive gemstone above 1ct.
Repair and tightening of gemstones under warranty will not extend original warranty.
We strongly suggest having your diamond or gemstone appraised and insured. Ask for a brochure about Personal Jewelry Insurance.
We are unable to Guarantee the following:
1) Glued Items
3) Gold or Rhodium Plating
4) Loss of any stone that has 3 or less prongs
5) Loss of any round stone over .50ct unless it is set in a six prong gold setting or a four prong platinum setting.
6) Loss of any prong set stone unless it has the posted number of prongs.
7) Prong Set stones that have thin prongs, missing prongs, or stones that are set crooked, leaving a much shorter prong on one side of the stone than the other.
8) Bead setting where the beads are badly worn or some beads are missing or stones that are set crooked, leaving part of the girdle of the stone to be sticking up beyond the surface of the metal.
9) Channel setting where either the channel is very thin, torn, not straight across the stones or there is no support underneath the channels to hold them together.
10) Bezel setting where the bezel is too thin, torn, or the stone is set crooked and not all of the stone is held by the bezel.